STIGA Advantage Indoor Ping Pong Table Review
Stiga Advantage Ping Pong Table is all time best selling Stiga indoor ping pong table, it has lots of features and security systems. It’s foldable which makes it easier to fit anywhere.
Features Of Stiga Advantage Ping Pong Table Indoor
- 5/8 inch Thick Dark Blue Tabletop with Silkscreen Striping
- Foldable in two halves
- 1.2 inch Steel Tube Aprons
- Solo mode – you can fold in half and play against yourself
- 1.2 inch Steel Self-Opening Legs
- 3 inch Black Casters with Locks
- Independent Table Halves
- 72 inch Tournament Grade Net and Post Set
- Safety Latch System
- comes in two pieces – makes for more stable game play, without the line in the middle making the two halves uneven
It requires a gurney or trolley to wheel it to your door. Two people will be needed to carry it inside.
Unlock the one side, pull on the legs until they lock out, attach the rollers on both sides with the bolts and washers provided, then flip the table in to the upright position. Then repeat on the other half of the table. It requires about 10 minutes to assemble.
|Dimensions||63 x 56 x 5 inches|
|Style Name||Stiga Advantage Indoor|
|Surface Color||Dark Blue|
|Surface Thickness||5/8 Inch|
|Surface Material||Silkscreen Striping|
|Best for||Tournaments, Indoor, Backyards, Playroom, Schools, Institutions, Professional Players|
|Indoor or Outdoor?||Indoor|
|Assembly Time||95% Pre-assembled|
|Legs||1.2 Inch Steel Tube Aprons|